http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Mainiax: monday morning blues

Monday, February 28, 2005

monday morning blues

Well Ray went to bed with cramps and poops, about 1am Michael fell out of bed and hit his head on his bureau So being a worry wort I brought him to bed with us. Which I dont make a habit of doing, this morning he started pooping and had a tummy ache but after he ate he seemed to feel better. So I brought him to school.
Jim called last night and asked me if I could go to the high school and get Jamies records for his income tax. He has to work, and when his mom called the school sent the wrong papers, so I'm gonna help him out and pick up Jamie at the same time.
and to top it off, I am getting one of my headaches so I hope I can get back and take a nap today, I never take naps unless I'm sick or gettting a headache. So that is my plan for the day.

1 Comments:

At 1:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you all get feeling better soon.
No one can comment if they don't know you exist. You have to leave comments for others leaving your url if you want them to find you.

Kat

 

Post a Comment

<< Home