http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Mainiax

Friday, March 04, 2005

didnt do much else yesterday so I didnt bother posting again. Michael is spending tonight at my moms and we have nothing to do and no cash that just figures. It was her idea since I'm out of work she hasnt seen him as much lately. She is gonna take him to tae kwon do in the morning before bringing him home. Watch tonight just cuz we dont have him Ray will want to go to bed early that will be my luck a Friday without Michael sitting in front of the tv. I did take one of them silly quizzes this morning.


Which Animaniacs Character are You?
"You are inquisitive to the point of getting trampled, run over, and blinded, on a daily basis. "

"Why.....?"

"It could be due to your scientific nature. You long to learn how things work."

"Why.....?"

"Because you really like to know things, but are prone to getting hurt."

"Why.....?"

"Because, if it wasn't for others generally taking the fall for you, you might well be dead by now! Remember, curiosity is great, but it also killed the cat. Well, in this case, the dog, Buttons, would probably be more appropriate."

"Okay, lady, I love you, bu-bye!"



Click here to see my Livejournal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home