http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Mainiax: Tuesday

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Tuesday

I got out of work today and had an eye Dr appointment, what a rip off I have insurance that covers quite a bit but it still cost a ton because I wanted a contact exam and thats not covered or should I say it will cover either part of the glasses or the contact not both. I didnt get out of there till 10:15 so I went home and straight to bed. Mike kinda woke me up at 3:20 but he was good just to tell me he was home and getting ready cuz him and Ray were going to the Y. Ray is having it a little tougher than me the Y is really busy the times he can go, everyone is out of work at the same time on him. So based on that I have made myself a complete new routine lets see if I can follow it starting tomorrow when I get out of work. I'm going to run over do my thing try to get home by 10:30-11 sleep till 5 go to Tae Kwon Do then grap a nap from 8:30-10:15 and back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home